Published four times per year, North American Construction Journal is driven to be the premier business magazine exclusively devoted to covering the construction industry in the US and Canada. This full-color digital publication delivers balanced and relevant reporting that showcases the industry’s top projects and talent.
Featuring compelling photos and exciting design, NACJ aims to grow into the most valuable resource for those with a keen interest in all areas of the industry. We report on the latest commercial, industrial and institutional projects as well as Association news, environmental design and project management strategies.
Our feature stories are topical and timely, focusing on issues affecting the industry today. Additionally, we offer regularly featured content, including:
- Commercial: Shopping centers, office buildings, warehouses
- Institutional: Hospitals, schools, universities, civic buildings, correctional facilities
- Infrastructure: Roads, bridges, utilities
- Industrial: Oil sands, petrochemical, forestry, power
- Around North America: Key developments and projects
- Business of Building: Ideas and practices to keep you competitive
- Legal Edge: Advice from the expertd to help you navigate the legalities of the construction industry
- Trade Talk: A discussion of pressing issues encountered in the boardroom or in the field
- Finishing Touches: The added tweaks that make your construction project stand out
- People, Products & Projects: A showcase for employees on the move, new products, and projects won by construction firms
- Restore, Reuse, Rejuvenate: Our spotlight on noteworthy projects that are not only environmentally friendly, but also seek to preserve the past (NEW!)
We look forward to growing with you as your construction partner as we monitor trends and celebrate the industry’s movers and shakers – all with a commitment to deliver high-quality, timely information that reflects the diversity of the industry and our readers.
Got a story? Share it with us and we’ll share it with North America!